A non-surgical cosmetic treatment to remove wrinkles, treat certain muscular conditions and fine lines by temporarily paralyzing underlying muscles is known as Botox treatment. It is also known as botulinum toxin. Each year more than 6 million people for this treatment are administered in the whole world. This treatment treats some of the eye muscle conditions caused by nerve disorders. Apart from this, it is also used to treat cervical dystonia(severe spasms in the neck muscles), muscle stiffness in upper limbs like elbows, wrist, fingers or lower legs like ankles, toes and severe underarms sweating, muscular and bowled disorders.
Usually, it takes one or three days for Botox to effect. But, in the rare case because of any circumstances, it may take five days to observe this toxin.
It can be done in every situation except when the woman is pregnant. The chances of success are meager in the period of pregnancy. But in recent times the technology has improved and that causes inflation in the rate of success during pregnancy.
Only those patients who are responding well to the migraine treatments or medications can be referred for Botox.
There are five different types of treatments using various injections.
1. Baby Botulinum toxin : The younger patient who desires for subtle changes rather than more dramatic changes can go for baby Botox treatment. In this term, the doctor injects a smaller amount of Botox for subtle changes to a larger pool of interested patients. It can be utilized to affect the balance of muscles in younger patients.
2. Blowtox treatment : The patient who is suffering from an over sweaty scalp can go for this type of Botox. This term of Botox can also be used by a woman who got a regular blowout, for the last longer blowouts. Apart from this, in the hot summers or after hard hairs can limp and lifeless feeling when your scalp sweats. In this case, Blowtox is attractive.
3. Brotox treatment : This term of Botox is mainly for the gentleman. The man who has deep frown lines between their brows and the lines is intense, will look older than their age and also gets angry quickly. Botox treatment is the best option for these kinds of patients.
4. Newtox treatment : According to the specialist, having this treatment can cause weakening of the muscles over time by the injections. This new term of Botox can be helpful for these kinds of patients. They can consult with their doctor for making the decision that is right for you or not before having this treatment.
5. Budget Botox treatment : It is the dangerous term of Botox. Sometimes the patient purchases unregulated kits of Botox online and injects the Botox by watching YouTube tutorial videos. It can be harmful because this treatment needs a practitioner to perform the job. So it would be better to avoid it.
If the Botox spread a little beyond the intended botox injection site, it can cause few side effects. Here are some of the side effects of Botox given below.
There are a few guidelines that every patient should follow after having this treatment.
The best thing about Botox is that there is no recovery time. It takes only 2-3 days to see the results. In sporadic cases, it may take five days to observe. The effects of the treatment can last for three months. It can affect younger patients more than older ones. As an example, if the wrinkles of older patients will start to come after 50 to 60 days, than the younger patient will take 70 to 80 days to see the wrinkles again.
No, the treatment of Botox injection is not permanent, but the result after the treatment will last long for years. If a professional perform botox therapy, then the results will be more effective. There is a need to take sitting in every 3-5 months as per the doctor’s advice. After, few sittings the months for the next session will increase. One will be able to feel how the wrinkles are disappearing. Along with this if there are few dynamic wrinkles on the skin, and then they will go permanently.
Cosmo Care & Hair Clinic is providing its best treatment at nominal prices. You can choose them for your Botox surgery as their experienced practitioners will guide you. Skin surgeries are the most critical surgeries. Hence, one must not take any risk while getting the treatment done. Choose the best clinic to that is providing you with all treatments like- Forehead, Glabellas’ Region, Crow’s Feet and many more. Cosmo Care & Hair Clinic is providing services for their patients at the cost of botox treatment in Chandigarh.
We perform all types of cosmetic procedures and hair transplant surgeries at Cosmo Care & Hair Clinic, Chandigarh.
Here are some, specially picked from our collection.
We perform advanced cosmetic procedures to remove wrinkles, sagging skin, crow’s feet, freckles, acne scars, tattoos, etc. Treatments like threadlift,...KNOW MORE
This treatment is used to remove extra body fat by suction with surgical equipment so that you can look slim...
A surgery for giving proper shape and formation to nose. We have Chandigarh’s best Rhinoplasty surgeon at Cosmo Care & Hair Clinic. Rhinoplasty...KNOW MORE
BLEPHAROPLASTY IN SURGERY CHANDIGARH This surgery is conducted to improve the appearance of an eyelid. Our latest equipment and specialized...KNOW MORE
A set of cosmetic procedures performed to improve the appearance and functionality of female genitalia. This includes process like Labia...KNOW MORE
If you decide that getting a testicle implant is right for you, surgery can be performed at the same time...
Men Hair Transplant We provide Men Hair Transplant in Chandigarh to cure male pattern baldness. Our hair transplant cost is affordable. Men...KNOW MORE
Midface Cheek Lift Surgery in Chandigarh:- Midface cheek lift is a procedure that restores a smooth, youthful look to the...KNOW MORE
Please fill up the Form below so that we can get in touch with
you at the earliest. Please help us to reach you faster.