Chandigarh cosmetic and Plastic Centre focuses on healing chronic, complex, and traumatic wounds.
Chronic wounds are those that do not progress through the usual stages of healing and usually have not healed or improved significantly within four weeks. This type of wound can include diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, radiation tissue damage, osteomyelitis (chronic bone infection) or non-healing surgical wounds.
At Chandigarh Cosmetic and Plastic Centre, we are committed to using the most advanced tools and treatment approaches available today. Our average time to healing is well above the national average, meaning we get you back to your daily life sooner.
WE PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART TREATMENTS, INCLUDING:
The cost of treatment varies based on a number of factors, including:
- Non-invasive tests of circulation performed in clinic
- Removal of dead or infected tissue
- Advanced procedures to restore blood flow
- Nutritional counseling and diabetes education
- Antibiotic therapy
- Specialized dressings
- High tech skin substitute grafts
- Epidermal skin grafting
- Procedures and/or devices to relieve pressure on the wound
- Compression therapy to reduce swelling
- Protective footwear
- Devices to reduce drainage and help increase the body’s natural healing ability
- Specialized plastic surgery interventions including skin grafts and flaps