Eyebrow Hair Transplant
When it comes to hair transplant, we mostly talk about beard, moustache, and head.
However, what about the hairs on eyebrows? They’re also important. If you believe they’re not, you should ask people who lost their eyebrow hairs due to some trauma or genetic condition. The amount of hairs greatly affect your beauty.
But you don’t need to be sad if you suffer from eyebrow hair loss or thinning eyebrows. Cosmo Hair offers eyebrow hair transplant in Chandigarh, Punjab, and Haryana at affordable cost. The surgery gives them thick and well-defined eyebrows which make them look beautiful once again.
When do you need eyebrow hair transplant?
If you’re one of these people:
- Having suffered a trauma (an accident or burn) in childhood
- Having a medical condition that causes hair loss (Thyroid disease or Alopecia Areata)
- Suffering from a psychological disorder that compels a person to pluck body hairs
- Having had a medical or surgical treatment in the past
- People who want to achieve thick and well-defined eyebrows
Avoid eyebrow hair transplant if you suffer for any allergy or you’re on prescribed medications. They might result in complications and infections.
Eyebrow hair transplant procedure
First of all, the surgeons at Cosmo Hair will examine your eyebrow and decide which sites will need grafting followed by the examination of the donor site. Usually the donor site is the back of your head.
Once done with the examination, the surgeons will pick hairs from the donor part and transplant them on the eyebrow area.
That’s one eyebrow hair transplant session.
After the eyebrow hair transplant
After a couple of days, hairs will begin growing like they did at the donor location. At this time, you’ll have to visit your surgeon once again who would see if the hair growth is as expected or there is a need for another transplant procedure.
If the hair growth is fine, you’ll need to undergo a regular trimming session to make sure they’re in accordance with normal eyebrow hairs.
Eyebrow hair transplant aftercare
Once the eyebrow hair transplant procedure is done, you’ll need to take care of a couple of things so that you don’t face any complications.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Avoid washing your face for at least 1 week. Instead you can choose a cloth and gently wash the face without applying water on the eyebrows.
- Don’t use cosmetic products. They pose the risk of infection.
- Avoid exposing the scars to sunlight for at least 6 months. This will make sure the follicles don’t get weak due to sunlight.
- It takes time to heal from eyebrow hair transplant. So, have patience. You’ll see the results for yourself.
Risk infections after Eyebrow hair transplant
- Pinkness or redness on skin
How much time will it take to heal from eyebrow hair transplant?
At least, 10-14 days. You can fully resume normal activities after a month.
Here are the people who have benefitted from Eyebrow Hair transplant at Cosmo Hair.
For free consultation from Dr. Rahul or booking an appointment, contact us.