Men Hair Transplant
We provide Men Hair Transplant in Chandigarh to cure male pattern baldness. Our hair transplant cost is affordable.
Men Hair Transplant in Chandigarh – Everyone desires a full head of hair as it enhances one’s personality and physical image but due to growing levels of pollution and workload, it becomes difficult to maintain its health and beauty. Abnormal shedding of hair is usually an indication of a deep-rooted medical condition which should be treated immediately.
How Men Lose Their Hair?
Men Hair Transplant – For men, male pattern baldness is the most common form of hair loss. Generally, the thinning begins at the temple and crown of the head. Due to continue receding of temple hair, only a central patch of hair at the front of the hairline and bald spot at the crown appears. Therefore, as the time passes the baldness in the front will eventually catch up with the baldness in the back, resulting a larger bald spot.
How Men Pattern Baldness can be Treated?
It can be treated with Hair Transplant Procedure.
What Kind of Technique is Used for Hair Transplantation?
FUE Hair Transplant is used to treat male pattern baldness. Basically in this technique, bunch of hairs are extracted (Known as grafts) from head’s back side and implanted on the bald areas of the patient. Microscopic Needles are used for extraction and implantation of grafts. It is completely a Safe Procedure with Assured Results.
Hair Transplant procedure charges depends on the number of grafts you needed.
How Many Grafts Do You Need?
Basically the number of grafts are calculated on the basis of Norwood Scale of Male Pattern Baldness.
Choose your baldness level and Whatsapp your head photographs from 3 angles i.e. TOP, FRONT, BACK.
Why Choose Us for Hair Transplant? –
1. First of All, our doctor is a MCI approved Plastic Surgeon & their Team is highly experienced in the field of Hair Transplantation. Their way of doing the transplantation itself is a proof of perfection.
2. Also, Special needles are used for anesthesia so that the complete procedure remains virtually pain free.
3. Furthermore, Extraction speed of grafts is one of the highest in the India (1000-1500 grafts per hour). 3000 to 3500 grafts are being extracted routinely.
4. As a Result, Our Graft wastage during extraction is less than 5% as compared to a normal 30% of others.
5. In Addition, Implantation is done by doctors or strictly under their supervision.
Therefore, Don’t Let the Baldness Stress You Anymore. Choose Us, Choose Best Hair Transplant Surgeon.