Breast asymmetry describes breasts that may demonstrate different size, shape, nipple and areolar characteristics, or any combination of these.
Breast asymmetry is achieved either by making the large breast smaller, or the smaller breast larger. Often the patient has a preference as to which breast they prefer and the surgeon tailors the operation to match that breast.
This treatment is used to remove extra body fat by suction with surgical equipment so that you can look slim and fit. It has changed the life of many people in Chandigarh.
Liposuction is the process of removing extra body fat by suction with special surgical equipments”. It is generally performed by Plastic Surgeon.
With the removal of extra body fat, the body emergence improves and evens out imprecise body parts.
Body Parts on Which Liposuction is Performed:-
Breasts, buttocks, abdomen, upper arm, calves, thighs, and the face area are some of the most popular body parts that undergo liposuction.
Why People Go for Liposuction:-
- Foremost reason why people choose liposuction is for cosmetic reasons. They want to eliminate “love handles”, ugly fat bulges, an abnormal chin line, etc.
- Liposuction also helps to improve sexual function by removing extra fat deposits on the inner thighs, thus allowing easier access to the vagina.
- Another reason for undergoing liposuction is body shaping that cannot be achieved by diet and/or exercise.
If you’ve have a mastectomy because of breast cancer, you may choose to have reconstructive plastic surgery. It can restore symmetry between the two breasts by replacing skin, breast tissue, and the removed nipple.
If only one breast is affected, it alone may be reconstructed. In addition, a breast lift, breast reduction or breast augmentation may be recommended for the opposite breast to improve symmetry of the size and position of both breasts
Gynecomastia is the surgical correction of over-developed or enlarged breasts in men.
Gynecomastia surgery reduces breast size, flattening and enhancing the chest contours. In severe cases of gynecomastia, the weight of excess breast tissue may cause the breasts to sag and stretch the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple). In these cases the position and size of the areola can be surgically improved and excess skin may be reduced.
The three most common types of Gynecomastia are:-
- Pubertal Gynecomastia: – It develops when boys are experiencing puberty and it is a result of the fluctuations in hormones that are experienced during this period in life.
- Pseudo Gynecomastia: – Everyone carries their weight differently and for some men, there is a larger accumulation of fat in the chest area making their chest more prominent.
- Puffy Nipples: – It exists when there is a very small amount of breast tissue that accumulates directly under the nipple and areola which is the darker area directly around the nipple. This creates a slight dome-like appearance to the nipple that would otherwise lie flat against the pectoral muscle underneath.
A breast lift, also known as mastopexy, raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile that is more youthful and uplifted.
Breast lift procedure can be achieved through a variety of incision patterns and techniques.
The appropriate technique for you will be determined based on:
- Breast size and shape
- The size and position of your areolas
- The degree of breast sagging
- Skin quality and elasticity as well as the amount of extra skin
Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure used to remove excess fat, tissue and skin from the breasts. If you have large breasts, you might choose to have breast reduction surgery to ease discomfort or to achieve a breast size proportionate to your body.
Breast reduction surgery is meant for women who have large breasts and want to resolve issues such as:
- Chronic back, neck and shoulder pain
- Chronic rash or skin irritation under the breasts
- Deep grooves in the shoulders from bra strap pressure
- Restricted activity
- Poor self-image related to large breasts
- Difficulty fitting into bras and clothing
- Difficulty sleeping
Breast Augmentation with Fat in Chandigarh:- Fat transfer breast augmentation essentially uses liposuction to take fat from other parts of your body and inject it into your breasts. This is a breast augmentation option for women who are looking for a relatively small increase in breast size and would prefer natural results.
Fat transfer breast augmentation is considered a more natural approach to breast augmentation since it uses the patient’s own fat cells instead of unnatural materials. The fat is removed from the thighs, abdomen, buttocks or another area with excess fat, giving slimming and toning the body feature to the patient.
Breast Augmentation Implants in Chandigarh:- A breast implant is a medical prosthesis that is placed inside the breast to augment, reconstruct or create the physical form of the breast.
The outer layer of breast implants is made of firm silicone. The inside of the implant is filled either with salt water (saline solution), silicone gel, or a composite of alternative substances. Makers of breast implants say they should last for at least ten years.
Breast augmentation can:
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
Upper-body-lift surgery may consist of one or several procedures, including an upper arm lift, breast lift (or gynecomastia) or surgery to remove fat rolls along the back. Loose, sagging skin resulting from dramatic weight loss or after liposuction is removed to create a tighter and smoother contour, improving your profile and leading to renewed self-confidence.
WHEN TO CONSIDER AN UPPER BODY LIFT
- You recently underwent massive weight loss through natural means or bariatric surgery.
- You have excess, sagging skin following pregnancy.
- You are discouraged by loose skin around your arms, chest or waist.
- You have “back rolls” or rolls of fat around the edges of your lower back.
In order to undergo an upper body lift, you must be in good physical health. If you have lost a considerable amount of weight, have loose, sagging skin or want to improve the contours of your body, you might benefit from this procedure. The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider an upper body lift:
- You have undergone bariatric surgery or significant weight loss through dieting.
- Liposuction of fat pockets in your upper body has resulted in loose skin that needs to be removed.
- You have loose skin under your arms, by your armpits, on your breasts and rolls on your back.
- The layers of fat below your loose skin are relatively thin.
- You do not smoke. Smoking slows down the healing process and increases the risk of serious complications during and after surgery. If you smoke, you must quit six weeks before surgery.
- Your weight has been stable for at least six months, with no further weight loss expected. For optimal results, body contouring should not be done for about two years following the start of any massive-weight-loss program. This time allows your skin to shrink as much as possible and your nutrition to be stabilized and optimized, factors that will aid in your recovery.
- You are in overall good health without chronic medical conditions, such as diabetes or heart disease. People in poor health are not good candidates for body contouring procedures. Get clearance for plastic surgery from your primary care physician or from doctors treating you for medical conditions.
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure
Fat Transfer is also known as fat grafting or fat injection. A fat grafting procedure transfers fat from areas in which you have excess fat, such as the outer thighs, and injects it into areas that may be lacking in volume, such as your face, hands, breasts or buttocks.
- If you have facial areas that appear creased and sunken
- If you desire more permanent correction than is provided by temporary fillers
- If you wish to improve your body contour, revise scars, fill bodily depressions and rejuvenate your hands and face
- For use in breast reconstruction, to fill in contour irregularities or hide obvious signs of breast implants