What is BIO-FUE Hair Transplant?
For getting better and natural hair growth, the version of the FUE hair transplant process has been updated with some advanced technology, and this new version is known as a Bio-Fue hair transplant.
Doctors and surgeons combine some certain cell-based hair growth factors to fulfill the aim of this new version of FUE hair transplantation, and the aim growth of transacted hairs better in strength and texture.
The latest technology of hair transplantation process is most similar to the previous version of the FUE hair transplant process but includes some new modifications that help patients to get the transplanted area
1. How BIO-FUE Hair Transplantation is done?
BIO-FUE Hair Transplantation is almost similar to FUE hair transplantation. The starting process is quite different, that is improvised for getting better natural growth,
In the starting process the doctor or the surgeon
- Now, take a small amount of blood from the body of the patient.
- The doctor stores blood in a centrifuge for separating the infused regenerative cells from the blood.
- In this storing process, the blood gets separated into two layers.
- The first layer of blood contain regenerative cells of the blood
- The regenerative cells have been removed in the second layer of blood.
- After that, the doctor or the surgeon injects blood into the transplant area. Or bald area for enhancing its effectiveness.
- The further process is similar to the FUE hair transplant process.
Therefore the process results in some scars and postoperative pains. But the growth of transplanted hair will faster and naturally strengthen.
2. What is the difference between FUE and BIO-FUE Hair Transplant?
There is nothing too much different between FUE hair transplant and BIO-FUE hair transplant. It is just a new developed method or version of the best hair transplantation process
known as FUE hair transplant. That one improvisation that makes it different from the previous version is that a natural and unique growth serum is also injected into the scalp that helps follicles to be more
strengthening and ensure faster and natural growth.
3. What is the eligibility for BIO-FUE hair loss treatment?
The primary eligibility depends on the previous hair transplantation process. The patient who had an unsuccessful hair loss treatment recently is not eligible for this treatment.
Apart from this, if the patient is suffering from any scalp disorders, hormonal disorders, the trauma of the body, is also not eligible for BIO-FUE hair loss treatment.
4. What are the side effects of BIO-FUE Hair Transplant?
The hair transplantation process also has some side effects that happen in rare cases.
- The infection, bleeding, numbness, lack of sensation and changes in skin color in the skin could occur.
- One can notice bleeding on the scalp, redness at the injected area.
5. What are the benefits BIO-FUE Hair Transplantation?
The Updated FUE hair transplant version with some advanced modifications has many advantages. The significant advantage of the treatment is that the transplanted hair can grow naturally and faster.
Apart from this, the other benefits are:
- The process also stimulates the growth of the hair in the surrounding area affected by the hair thinning.
- The implanted stem cells of the hair also stimulate
- It improves the strength and the texture of the hair.
- It leaves only some small scars on the scalp, or sometimes it doesn't leave any scars.
- The process does not require long term maintenance and efficiency to leave long term results.
- It helps the implanted area to look more natural.
- The patient can get highly dense hairs.
- The treatment takes very little time to recover in both donor and transplanted areas.
- BIO-FUE hair transplant is the safest and secure hair transplant process.
- The treatment is very cost-effective than FUT hair loss treatment.
6. How long it takes to recover from BIO-FUE Hair Transplant?
The BIO-FUE hair loss treatment takes very little time to recover in both donor area as well as the transplanted area. Mostly, the patient can see natural hair growth within a week or two weeks.
If the treatments take time more than two weeks, then the patient should have to consult with their doctor and have to make some prescribed medications.
7. What is the Cost of BIO-FUE Hair Transplantation?
Before a decade ago, people find the hair transplantation treatment as any mysterious process, and they even don't know how much this process costs. You can get the
best hair transplant in India ranging from 30,000 INR to 70,000 INR.
Apart from this, the cost of the best hair loss treatment also depends on the number of grafts as if any younger patient who just started for baldness can transplant hairs at a low price than the patient who has
a lot of bald area in their head. Best clinics for BIO-FUE Hair transplantation generally cost in the range of 30 thousand rupees to 1 lakh rupees.
8. Is BIO-FUE the best hair loss treatment
BIO-FUE is the best hair loss treatment to have good and long term results. If the patient follows the proper guidelines, post-treatment care, then he or she will able to
maintain the results for a long time.
- Any of the doctor or the surgeon can't take the guarantee for the permanent results because the results depend on the body and hormones conditions that are different in every person.
If you live in Punjab, then consult with the best BIO-FUE hair transplant in Chandigarh to get better results for the long term. The patient who is eligible for this treatment then you can get the
natural hair to grow faster and more strengthened by following the proper post-treatment guidelines.